Search This Blog

Thursday 14 October 2021

From Reel to Real 14-Oct-2021

A small but very profitable event of my life,


Today I uninstalled "Instagram". I found the following things, which happen after this,

1) I saved 1 GB mobile data per day, which I can use to learn online course/ program or save for future requirement/s.

2) I save 2 hours or average day time, which I can devote in other productive work like learning new skills, playing with kids, spending quality time with family/ friends etc.

3) I can have 2 hours of more sleep and get relaxed.

4) I feel more relaxed now and concentrate on required things in life.

5) I stopped watching what others post, and start writing my own content, which gives me peace of mind.

6) I stopped watching Reels and focusing on Real things in life. The real me and my environment.

7) Going from Virtual life to actual life, where I can communicate face to face.



Drawback..

I can see sudden drop in the Instagram's profit by 0.001% and market share by 0.001%. Sorry to Instagram’s followers, thank you MY followers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment